Friday, February 19, 2010

Photo Of Counterfeit Titleist Ap2 Has Anyone Ever Seen Fake/counterfeit MAC Shade Sticks?

Has anyone ever seen fake/counterfeit MAC shade sticks? - photo of counterfeit titleist ap2

There are two poles of the shadows now suspended from eBay, I know for some time. The seller, however, that their ad sold as "." There are photos of costumes, True tones, not stock photos. In fact, I found some of his ads and not on all stock photos. This person is ready, most MAC auction and the seller have the reputation and well confirmed for all Mac products, but the call ended in very small quantities for all who may be no coincidence. I would not buy anything from that person as a precautionary measure because, if you Mac buy on eBay at all, I'll buy some reputable suppliers who I know have been selling on eBay MAC after year. I've never seenN or heard of fake MAC shadow sticks, so that no one has seen or heard of this product is a fake? Like many online product MAC is not the right thing, I've never experienced that these forgeries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment